You Are Reading

THUMBS UP IF U LIKE 2 PARTY




I tried to get away from my inner grandma and decided to look deeper into my Youtube account. I never knew people could send me messages or "add" me as a friend.

My older brother sent me a shit ton of conspiracy videos, like five a month apparently. There's been a lot of replies to my various comments on 90s music videos/cats doing people things/etc. but I found a couple of very odd ones. I do not remember making any comments on these things!


Reply to your comment on: ME DANCIN TO i LiKE TO FUCK

You just fucking didnt get the point in this vid did ya..it was supposed to make you think; I'd like to grind that ASS!


I'm......sorry? WHAT DID I SAY OH GOD.


Reply to your comment on: Avril Lavigne featuring Lil Mama - Girlfriend

YO DAT SHIT DAT U SAID IS FUCKIN HILLARIOUS i mean i got nothin agains none of them both BUT UR SHIT IS HILARIOUS GUD FUCKIN JOKE


I made a good Avril joke apparently.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.